Currículum Vitae Ana Santofimia Romero
|Master’s degree in Management Information Systems and Communications at Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
||10/2003 - 09/2004
|Bachelor Degree. Telecommunications Engineer at Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
||10/1988 - 05/1993
||09/2015 - 03/2017
||Professional Services Manager , IPM
Performed different roles in the organization related to Presales, Delivery, Managed Services & Customer Services at a country level, with local offices at Madrid, Barcelona, Coruña, Bilbao and Valencia.
The mission is to provide leadership and value to IPM organization in areas such as services strategy, professional services portfolio, selling value proposition, business performance and customer services.
Major Accountabilities/Activities (none of these points existed before in the company):
- Collaborate with Board of Directors to develop and execute plans for continued growth and development of the Services organization.
- Strategically develop standards, policies, procedures and best practices to improve efficiency and over-all quality of work delivered by the team. After starting these actions, department productivity increased 8%.
- Measure the performance of the all the involved operations defining and executing KPIs.
- Build, keep & motivate a team of 65 highly skilled people, build IDP (Individual Development Plan), define & execute yearly Training Plans.
- After the definition and execution of new internal management procedures related to the payment of overtime, the department achieved a 10% reduction in associated costs in 2016 (compared to 2015).
||04/2005 - 09/2015
||Senior Project Manager , EMC
Successfully delivered critical transformational projects for Banking, Insurance, Telco and Public Sector enterprise accounts deploying the entire product portfolio of EMC Company at an international environment. Proven references.
- Convert the Professional Services portfolio into added value for clients and participate in the definition of commercial offers within the scope of Consulting.
- Responsible for managing the full life cycle of highly complex, high risk projects from requirements gathering, architectural design through customer and customer service turnover following PMP guidelines, tools and techniques.
- Acting as PMO (Project Management Office) and Program Manager depending upon the kind of projects and customers managed.
- Work executed in an international and multicultural environment, overcoming the barriers of the each team working culture.
- Mentoring to the new members of the department
||12/1997 - 04/2005
||IT Project Coordinator , Bankinter
Designed, implemented and provided support on new technology solution projects.
Systems integration solutions.
Native or Bilingual
Profile at a Glance
I am an IT Professional with more than 20 years of experience with focus on Professional Services (Consulting, Project Management, Customer Services, Managed Services, etc.). I has proven and extensive experience in Internet, virtualization, storage, backup, cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solutions and different business models.
I highlight strong competencies such as:
- Creative thinking
- Results oriented
- Problem-Solving and managing escalation
- Total customer experience
- Developing talented teams
- Focused on details
- Effective Communication Skills
- Time Management Abilities
I has always oriented my career and prepared myself to work in global, dynamic and growing organizations. My goal now is to offer my experience and knowledge as a value proposition for those companies in phase of development, growth or consolidation of its professional services organization in order to help them lead their digital transformation. Passionate about Cloud Computing technologies