How to change the design of your online cv
Being able to pick a cv design that appeals to you is one of the most appreciated features from cvonline.me. By combining the selection of a unique cv design with the ability to create personalized cv sections, your online cv will surely stand out from the crowd!
- Once you have logged into your account, click on the “Appearance & Design” section in the left-hand menu.
- Under the “Appearance & Design” section, you will see a drop-down menu that lists “Choose Template” and “Template Settings.” If you want to see the template design that is currently being applied to your cv, click on the “Template Settings” tab.
- On the other hand, if you want to see the other template design options, click on the “Choose Template” option in the “Appearance & Design” drop-down menu.
- Select the template design that most appeals to you by clicking on the name or photo of the design.
- A confirmation pop-up window will open like the one shown below:
- Click “OK” if you want to change the template.
- You will be redirected to the template customization page. If the template can be personalized, you will be able to make your cv even more unique by selecting your own images to incorporate into the design. Here is more information on how to use your own images
- You can visit your cv to see how the new template looks, by clicking on the “Visit My CV” option in the left-hand menu.
Sort Your CV Sections
Some templates show only one cv section at a time. The first section will be displayed automatically, but in order to see the other sections, you must click on the title of each section to open it. Remember that you can always sort your cv sections. You can select the section that you want to be displayed first in the list and, by default, will be the first to open automatically.