How to Edit an Existing CV Section Title or Content
- Access your cvonline.me dashboard by logging into your account with your email and password. If you do not remember your password, you can always recover it.
- Once you have logged into your account, click on the “Edit My CV” section in the left-hand menu.
- You will see more options shown within the “Edit My CV” drop-down menu. These options are made up of all of the sections that you have included in your online cv. Click on the section that you want to modify.
- Once you have opened the section that you want to edit, you can modify the title or content. Here we provide you with some tricks on how to enrich your cv sections’ content.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button. If the modifications have been successfully updated, you will see a green bar in the upper part of the page indicating that your changes have been saved.