How to Add or Modify an Existing Work Experience
- Access your cvonline.me dashboard by logging into your account with your email and password. If you do not remember your password, you can always recover it.
- Once you have logged into your account, select the “Edit CV” option in the left-hand menu.
- You will see more options shown within the “Edit CV” menu. These options include all of the sections that you have included in your online cv. Click on the “Work Experience” section.
- To add a new work experience, click on the green “Add a work experience” button. You will find this button below your last existing work experience.
- To modify an existing degree or certification, follow the instructions on how to fill in your work experience.
- Finally, once you have finished making changes, you should save them so that your information will be successfully updated. Do this by clicking on the blue “Save Changes” button.