How to Delete an Existing Language Skill and Proficiency
- Access your cvonline.me dashboard by logging into your account with your email and password. If you do not remember your password, you can always recover it.
- Once you have logged into your account, select the “Edit CV” option in the left-hand menu.
- You will see more options shown within the “Edit CV” menu. These options include all of the sections that you have included in your online cv. Click on the “Languages” section.
- In the top left part of the box that contains each language, you will see an icon, like the one shown below. To delete a specific language, simply go to the box that contains the language that you want to delete, and click on this icon .
- It is not necessary to save the changes since the language will automatically be deleted. However, other changes or modifications will not be saved.