There are two kinds of promotional codes, one that provides a discounted total price on an account and one that reduces the cost to zero. These codes are normally distributed by an institution and the use is limited to one user per promotional code. This is the form in which we administer the use of premium accounts amongst our institutional partners.
How to use a promotional code:
- Access your cvonline.me dashboard by logging into your account with your email and password. If you do not remember your password, you can always recover it.
- Once you have logged into your account, select the "Edit My Account" option in the left-hand menu.
- Now, select the "My Account Features" tab.
- Choose the type of account that you want to use and click on the " Upgrade Now" button.
- On the checkout page, you will first find a summary of the account total. Then, you will see a box, like the one below, in which you will type the promotional code.
- If your code is valid and you have typed it correctly, the box where the code was typed will turn green and an icon like this will appear: , on the contrary, if you have mistyped the code, or the code is not valid, the box will turn red and this icon will appear: .
- If your promotional code has eliminated the total cost of the account, you will see the payment form disappear and a button that says "Upgrade Now" will appear.
- By contrast, if the promotional code has applied a discount, you will see the deduction that has been applied along with a payment form, like the one below:
- You should fill out the billing address and complete the rest of the payment form with your debit or credit card information.
Is there a way I can get a promotional code?
As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, the discount codes are utilized as promotions or as a more effective way to deliver premium accounts to the beneficiaries of institutions that have a collaborative or distributional agreement with cvonline.me.
So, we encourage you to write us at email@example.com to find out if we have any codes available in your area!